Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

How To Create Your Own Branded Email Address

On this video you are going to learn how to create your own company branded email address, which is an email that use your domain name extension like 'administrator@yourdomain.com'. Don't get me wrong you can use a Gmail account as business too, many small and mid-size Internet business owners do, but having your own contact address branded with your company site name is great for branding and to build trust.

Here is the video tutorial:



Like I said you can use both your Gmail account and your company email as contact. The way I do it is use my Google accounts for the autoresponder or ezine subscribers and the company email for support and direct customer service hub.

Warmly,

Luis Galarza,
Visit my blog for more free internet marketing tips.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment